SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE FALL REGIONAL at
Green River Bible Church Green River, UT
- John Regier spoke to us 3 times on "Caring For The Heart" counseling, including sessions on "The Power of Love to Transform," "Resolving Moral Addiction," and "Preparing Couples for Marriage."
- We were blessed by encouraging times of worship together!
- We shared book reports, ministry reports, and prayer requests and then prayed for each other!
rejoiced over the beautiful and functional building that God has
allowed them to build since September, 2010, when we witnessed the
"ground breaking" for the new building!
enjoyed our always-encouraging Regional Business Meeting! Jeff Anderson gave an important report of the Annual Convention.
- We enjoyed precious times of catching up with valued, old friends as well as meeting new friends!
- Encouraging times of relaxed, refreshing
- Wonderful, delicious meals and snacks provided
by the gracious folk of Green River Bible Church! Thank you!!!
If you missed it...YOU
MISSED IT!!! AND...we missed you, too!
(Oh, you also missed the opportunity
to give to our Regional. If you would like to make a gift before the next
Regional, please send it to Regional
Treasurer, Loyal May, 800 Spring St., Collbran, CO 81624)